This set of alligator test leads will have you making electrical connections in a pinch, with zero soldering needed. Aliigator test leads are one of the most used tools on a maker's bench, just clip from A to B in your circuit and you'll have your connection. Your workbench will be stocked up, as this is a set of 10 alligator test leads of assorted colors.
- Quick and Easy Clips - There's nothing complicated about an alligator clip, it works just like a clothes peg with teeth! Simply pinch the connector to open the jaws and clamp it down where you need it.
- Top Quality - You won't be caught out with a tiny cable, these leads are all around half a meter long and professionally crimped to their clips.
- Insulated connections - Each alligator clip has a rubber shroud that insulates it from contact with any other parts of your circuit/setup. These can slide up and away from the clip too, if you don't require them.
- Length - 50cm
- Colors - Red, Green, White, Black and Yellow
- !0 pieces, 2 of each color
- Alligator Clips crimped at each end of the lead
- Insulated clips with rubber shroud protecting the exposed metal
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Makey Makey at Home
Have you heard of Makey Makey? If not, you’re about to have your mind blown! Makey Makey is an incredible way to bring imagination, creativity, and technology together. If you’re not sure what Makey Makey is, check out our Let's take a lo...
- Makey Makey in the Classroom
Hey guys, if you’re looking to get the creativity and fun of Makey Makey into classrooms or workshops, then you’re in the right place! Makey Makey is an incredible tool for educators to get kids thinking about how they can use technology ...
- Capacitive Touch with Makey Makey
The Makey Makey introduces the concept of using everday objects like fruit, lead pencil drawings, play dough etc. to interact with your computer via USB. The Makey Makey acts like a HID device over USB, which means that it behaves just like a keyboar...
- Let's take a look at Makey Makey!
Makey Makey is a compact circuit board which allows you to create circuits using anything you like and connect them up to a computer. You use alligator clips to connect things to the Makey Makey, and then your Makey Makey connectors to a computer or ...
- Makey Makey Skill Tester
This is the third project I've put up using the Makey Makey, and it's incredible fun, but it's also the simplest. Today I'm going to show you how to make a simple Skill Tester game complete with sound effects using a Makey Makey board and some easy to find materials....
- Makey Makey Pencil Piano
After seeing how much fun people had using the Makey Makey as a gaming controller for our RetroPie setup, I decided that more fun, simple projects that can be made using household materials were in order. So today I present to you the piano that anyone can draw. That's right, we're going to draw a piano with nothing more than a standard graphite (lead) pencil....
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.